Sunday, June 24, 2007

kinda sad, but fun

So, about the county fair... Can I tell you how cool it is? They have a "fresh herbs" category. I mean really, you don't get better than that :). Also I have to say that my peices took 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places. BUT. I also have to say that there were only 5 entries in that category! Woo Hoo!! I am SO cool! hm. well. maybe a little cool? just for taking the time to enter the danged things?
Sigh. Well anyway. the electrician comes tomorrow to refit my grarge for the kiln. I soent all week cleanign out a spot big enoug for the dang thing, hopefully it will work out...
Oh, and the quilts at the fair were AMAZING! I am not a big quilt fan, but DANG! there was some incredible work there....
But, you do realise what winning those ribbons means, right? I am now....
AN AWARD WINNING CERAMACIST!!!

so cool

No comments: